Does one of the following describe your webinars?
- Just one-way presentations with a simple Q&A at the end.
- Presentation slides contain too much content.
- There is no clear objective that is tested against at the end ie learners demonstrate they can do the objective not just answer a question.
- Learners never actually work together to solve a challenge or practice applying their knowledge.
- People login to your webinar but take other work they will do during the webinar presentation ie the webinar will run in background while they do other work.
- They lack a solid structure ie priming, soft-opening, opening, interaction and collaboration, close.
Here’s how we have helped other organisation with their webinars
- Worked one-on-one with subject matter experts that need to facilitate webinars to identify what they want learners to be able to do as a result of the webinar and then how to structure that so that learners are busy 80% or more of webinar.
- Attended webinars as a learner and then offered feedback and suggestions both on structure and on the trainers facilitation of the webinar.
- Worked from a brief and developed the entire webinar ready to be facilitated.
If this sounds like the sort of help you need, click the button at the top right of this page and let’s chat through what you really need.
A few companies we’ve worked with to help them develop engaging, practical webinars:
|Organisation and Location|
|ABB – France, Germany, Italy, Sweden|
|RSPB – UK|
|Decathlon – France, India, China|
|Canadian Government, Service Canada – Canada|
|Ricoh – Netherlands|