- Producing eReading rather than eLearning?
- Producing eLearning that lacks learner engagement?
- Hearing comments like, ‘Oh no, I have to some eLearning’, ‘eLearning is so boring’, ‘Oh, I just click next, next, next’ …
- Presenting information rather than developing practical skills learners will use back in the workplace?
- Lacking a structure for designing learner centered, context based eLearning?
- Producing eLearning that all looks and feels the same?
We have worked with many large organisations to help them transform their eLearning as described above to totally learner centered eLearning that’s engaging and has tangible practical results as an outcome – not a simple multiple choice questionnaire.
Click the button at the top right of this page and let us know how we can help you with your eLearning.
A few companies we’ve worked with to help them develop eLearning that works:
|Organisation and Location|
|ABB – France, Germany|
|Decathlon – France, India, China|
|Axalta – France|