Public Workshops – When an In-House Workshop is Not An Option
Then why not join us for one of our Public Workshops?
Overview for all public workshops
Which workshop will help you achieve exactly what you want for you and your team?
|You need to||Suggested start point|
|Update the design and/or facilitation of your face-to-face training||Looking At Training Differently|
|Develop a Blended Solution for your development pathways||How To Design A Blended Solution For Training|
|Introduce or Develop webinars – moving them from a one-way presentation to a fully collaborative experience with real training outcomes beyond just understand.||How To Tranfer Skills And Knowledge Using Webinar|
|Develop real eLearning rather than producing eReading||How To Develop Scenario Based eLearning|
|Create on-demand lessons as part of a development path||How To Create Digital Lessons|
To keep things simple, your investment is £350 per person per day (plus VAT)
What you get for your investment
- Action packed day(s) filled with new ideas that you can apply to your very next workshop.
- Pre workshop resources
- Personal web pages with full information and pre-questionnaire.
- Comprehensive workbook that will become an invaluable resource for long after the workshop has ended.
- Additional props and handouts to take away and use in your own workshops.
- Breakfast and lunch each day as well as unlimited refreshments.
- Lifetime support for all learners.
- Full Refund Guarantee (see below).
We are so confident that you will leave your workshop with exactly the tools and techniques you need to transform your training, that I’m offering a 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you do not agree that this workshop was an excellent investment of your time, there will be no fee to pay.
Just a sample of some organisations that have been part of our Public Workshops
|Retail||Government||Professional||Food & Leasure||Manufacturing||Charity|
This is where we are different
|We only work with training professionals.|
Training Trainers is not just part of what we do.